In this post we will tell you how to set MP3 ringtone in Jio phone , if you have any MP3 song in your Jio phone then you can replace it as ringtone, in the previous post we told you how to download ringtone in Jio phone , if You want to download Best Music MP3 Ringtones for Jio Phone you can read this post.
But if you have already downloaded the ringtone in your mobile, and want to use it as a ringtone, then this post is for you only.
This post can prove to be very helpful for Jio phone users, because in this post we are telling the simple way to set ringtone in Jio phone by which any MP3 song can be set as ringtone.
How to set ringtone in Jio phone?
- Go to Settings of your Jio phone.
- After going to Settings, go to Sound .
- Now click OK on Tone option.
- Now go to the Ringtone option, here you will see whatever ringtone has been given by the company, select whatever ringtone you want to set and press the OK button, the ringtone will be set .
How to set Mp3 Ringtone in Jio Phone?
- To set the downloaded ringtone in your Jio phone, you have to open the music app .
- After that select whatever ringtone you want to set and press the Jio button.
- After pressing the Jio button, click OK on the Set As Ringtone option , the ringtone will be set in the Jio Phone.
In this way, you can very easily make any MP3 song as ringtone in Jio phone. Because we keep many MP3 songs in our Jio phone, we like many of them and we want to set them as ringtone but Due to lack of information, Jio users are not able to set ringtone.
Today’s post will prove to be very helpful for those Jio users who have still got Jio phone, and they do not know how to set ringtone in Jio phone. With the help of this post, they can set song ringtone on their Jio phone.