This article is for those who want to know Gmail ID Hacked, How to Recover Gmail ID. Gmail is the most used Gmail account through which Google provides us very service free.
Google’s security is very good, but sometimes due to the carelessness of the user, their account gets hacked, the main reason for which is not to use 2-Step Verification on your Google account, to enable 2-Step Verification With this, another layer of security is put on the account, after that even if someone knows the password, then he is not able to login to the account.
Google Account Recovery Tips
In this article, we are giving you Google account recovery tips, using which you can recover your Google account, if the hacker has changed your account password, mobile number has also been changed, recovery Email ID has also changed, still you can recover your Gmail account, but you must have some things and information which are mentioned below.
You also read: How to keep Google Account Secure or How to save Google Account from being hacked
What do you Need to Recover Your Google Account?
To Recover Your Google Account, you must have the following information:
- Last password that you set before the account was hacked.
- Your phone number with which the Gmail account was created.
- First and last username of that Gmail ID
- The last time you logged into your Gmail account (including month, date, and year)
- Answers to your security questions that you chose when you signed up
- Email addresses of email contacts with whom you regularly exchange email.
- Your First Account Recovery Email Address That You Remember
- Names of at least 4 other Google products that you are using with your Gmail ID, along with their approximate date i.e., month and year when you started using them.
- Finally the information because of which your Gmail account got hacked
how to Recover Hacked Google Account
- First go to the Google Account recovery option.
- Type the Gmail ID you want to recover.
- Then you will be asked to enter the password, but your password has been changed so if you do not remember the password, then you have to click on Forgot Password at the bottom.
- After that you will be asked to enter the Last password , here you have to enter the password that you had set before the account was hacked.
- After that you will be asked to verify the account through Recovery phone number, if your mobile number has also been changed, then you have to click on try Another Way option at the bottom.
- After that you will be asked to enter the Contact Email ID, here you have to enter the email ID that you used as the recovery email ID of that account, or enter any email ID that is created from the same mobile number. Because doing this will help Google to know that the hacked email id belongs to you.
- After that OTP will be sent to that email id to verify it , enter OTP and click on submit button .
- After doing this Google team will check it, and if they think, this account is really yours, then you will be informed by email, then you can login to your account.
How to Recover Google Account
If you are unable to login to your Google account, your Google account has been hacked, then follow the tips given below to recover your Google account.
- Go to the Google Account recovery page.
- Then here you are, use as much of the information given below.
- If you’ve already tried to recover your account and got a “ Google couldn’t verify that this account belongs to you ” text message, try again.
Answer as Many Questions as Possible to Google
Try to answer all the questions Google asks, but if you don’t know the answer to a question for sure, try to guess and answer that question.
Use Known Locations and Devices
- Use such a computer and mobile, which was used before the mobile was hacked, by this Google will be able to recognize you better.
- Use the same browser on your device that you’ve always used with that Gmail ID
- Use the same place that you always used, like home, office or any other place of yours, this will allow Google to recognize your location, and it will be easy for Google to understand that you are the owner of this account.
- Answer the correct password and security questions
- If you are asked to enter the last password, enter the most recent password that you remember.
- If you don’t know your last password: Enter an earlier password that you remember. But we recommend you to enter the last password.
- Do not make any mistake in writing your password, keep in mind the use of capital and lowercase letters of English.
- Answers to Google’s security questions You can also be asked security questions while doing account recovery.
If you do not remember the answer, think and guess.
Know the answer, but you could not recover your Google Account in the first attempt : write the same answer in a different way. For example, try Delhi instead of New Delhi, this is because sometimes we know the answer, but we make a mistake in writing it, so you have to write the answer in the same way as you wrote it while creating the account. Was .
Enter the email address associated with your account
While recovering your account, you may be asked for an email address that you have access to, so here you should enter the email address that is associated with your Gmail account, some examples are given below:
- Try entering the email address you used to automatically add your account to recovery.
- Or try entering an email address made up of the same number.
- Second email ID is the one using which, you can login to your account.
- Contact email address is the email address through which Google can contact you.
- add helpful info
When you’re asked why you can’t access your account during account recovery, include information that will help Google in your answer.
Below are some examples
- Your account password has been changed.
- You changed the password a few days ago but now you do not remember it.
- Your account has been hacked.
A Google account could be hacked for a variety of reasons. Listed below are a few typical flaws and behaviors that could allow for unauthorized access:
What is the Reason Why Google Account Gets Hacked
Weak or easily guessable passwords: Hackers may find it simpler to access your account if you use passwords that are simple to guess or aren’t adequately complex. Typical instances include using obvious passwords like “123456” or revealing personal details like your name or date of birth.
Phishing attacks: Phishing is a technique whereby hackers use phony emails, websites, or messages to deceive people into divulging their login credentials or personal information. Users may be tricked into supplying their account information by them posing as a trustworthy organization, like Google.
Reusing passwords: You run a higher chance of having other accounts, including your Google account, hacked if you use the same password for several accounts and one of those accounts is compromised.
Malware or keyloggers: Your device may have malicious software installed that can monitor your keystrokes, log-in information, or account credentials.
Security vulnerabilities: There are times when hackers can get access to your Google account by taking advantage of security flaws in Google services or third-party applications connected to your Google account.
Unsecure Wi-Fi connections: Your data may be vulnerable to hacker eavesdropping and data interception if you connect to unprotected or public Wi-Fi networks.
Social engineering: Through the use of social engineering tactics, hackers may try to trick people into disclosing their account passwords. They can pose as someone you recognize or con you into giving them your login details.
It’s crucial to adhere to security best practices to safeguard your Google account, such as using strong, one-of-a-kind passwords, enabling two-factor authentication (2FA), being wary of phishing scams, updating your hardware and software frequently, and using secure internet connections. It’s also a good idea to keep up with the most recent security concerns and keep a look out for any shady behaviors involving your account.
So now you know, how to recover hacked Gmail ID , once Google account is hacked, many types of problems have to be faced, but that account is actually yours, complete information related to your account You have, and you can recover your account if you answer all the questions asked by Google correctly.
It is very important to keep the security of Google account, because we use many types of Google products on our Gmail ID, if Gmail ID gets hacked then all that service also gets hacked, so keep your Google account safe. Be sure to keep safe, about which we have told above.